Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I have a Confession

My confession is this. I have been painting the outside of our house. It has been on my Honey Do list for 3 years. If I keep it up Jen might think that the stuff that has been on the list for several years just might get done. Time will tell. I may have to rest for about 3 years before I do another item on the list.
Though that is my confession I really want to celebrate a small discovery. I am afraid of heights. Climbing trees and ladders have not been my strong suit. However, I have discovered that as I have been painting my house that the fear that I've had climbing ladders is nonexistent. When I realized this I felt great. I just wanted to share my small celebration with you. In life we need to celebrate what we can no matter how small or insignificant.

3 comments:

Becca said...

No fear of heights after thinking you were afraid?!?! YAY!!!! That is awesome! I wish that would happen to me and spiders....but don't think it ever will. :) Happy painting!!!

Joe Average Writer said...

The bigger we are, the harder we fall! I'm with you.

JP Kris and the kids said...

Sounds like a JCW's moment to me! :)